This basic online calculator allows to perform arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and to calculate percentages.
Decimals are represented by a period (.) And each block of three digits (thousand) is separated by a space.
This basic calculator includes the following keys:
- Numeric keys, with numbers from 0 to 9.
- Operation keys for addition (+), subtraction (-), multiplication (x), division (÷), sign change (+/-) and percentage (%).
- Delete keys:
- Partial deletion (C): Deletes the numbers that appear on the screen. The previously typed numbers and operators that are pending calculation are preserved.
- Total erase (AC): Deletes all numbers and operations typed, both those shown on screen and those that had been typed before and were pending calculation.
- Result key (=).
This simple tool works in a similar way to real-world calculators:
- To perform an arithmetic operation (addition, subtraction, product or quotient), type the first number, the operation key (+, -, x, ÷), the second number and the equal sign (=).
- To calculate the percentage of a number, press that number, the percentage key (%) and the equal sign (=).
If you need a calculator with more functions you can use our scientific calculator with memory and exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric functions, etc.
If you prefer, you also have a statistical calculator with the main indexes and statistical coefficients, for samples of up to 100 values (or 1000 values).
Not your language? Try the spanish version of the basic calculator.