What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is stored in the user’s browser when you visit almost any web page and serves to uniquely identify your computer even if it changes its location or IP address.
Cookies are used to know the activity of the user in the sites you visit and in others related to them, for example: place of access, connection time, device and / or browser used, pages visited, etc.
What kinds of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified according to different criteria:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- First party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- According to its purpose:
- Necessary or technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it. The website can not work properly without these cookies.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that change the way the page behaves or the aspect it has, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
- Analysis or statistics cookies: These are those that allow you to understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow you to effectively manage the advertising spaces of a website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces on a website based on the specific profile of the user, whose behavior is analyzed through continuous observation of their browsing habits.
What cookies are used on this website?
On this website we use the following cookies for the purposes indicated:
|_ga||Analytic, 3rd party, persistent||Google Analytics cookie that allows you to distinguish one user from the others.||2 years||Google Analytics||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Analytic, 3rd party, persistent||Google Analytics cookie that allows you to distinguish one user from the others.||24 hours||Google Analytics||Google Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_122364631_2||Analytic, 3rd party, session||Google Analytics cookie that allows you to limit the speed of data collection in high traffic sites.||1 minute||Google Analytics||Google Analytics|
|simplefavorites||Customization, 1st party, session||First party cookie that allows you to save the user’s favorite pages for later sessions, so you can access them more quickly.||1 year|
|uvc||Other, 3rd party, persistent||AddToAny cookie that allows you to share the contents of this website in different social networks.||24 hours||AddToAny|
What happens if cookies are disabled?
If you disable cookies some things will stop working, as an example, you will not be able to save your favorite pages, share the contents in social networks, etc.
Do cookies keep personal data?
Most cookies are anonymous and do not allow you to know your identity; however, some can be used to identify the browser of your device and are subject to the regulations of protection of personal data.
We inform you, therefore, that the information we obtain through cookies will be incorporated into our files with the purposes and terms expressed in this policy.
In addition, this information will also be incorporated into the files of companies providing third-party cookies to be treated for the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies.
It must be said that since cookies do not allow you to identify yourself, the access rights will not be rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability unless you can link your identity with cookies.
We inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider your right to data protection violated.
How to know, allow, block or delete cookies?
You can know, allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
According to the notice shown at the top of the page, on this website we use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising that is not related to your preferences.
Although this website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, some of its services may not work correctly if they are not.