This password generator allows you to create strong, unique, random passwords for your online accounts. You can select their length and the type of characters they include.
This password generator tool allows you to create a secure password of up to 64 characters long. In addition, you can choose between different types of characters: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, hyphen, underscore, parentheses and other signs.
To create an 8-character password that includes uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers follow these steps:
- Select “Length: 8 characters”.
- Check the boxes of Uppercase, Lowercase and Numbers, and leave all other marks unchecked.
- Click on update. The tool will randomly generate a password of 8 characters that “may” include the type of characters selected (it does not necessarily have to include them).
- Press update to generate alternative passwords.
- Select the length of the password.
- Check the boxes that correspond to the type of characters that the password can include.
- Click on calculate to see the result.