Your privacy and trust are important to us. In this document we explain what personal information we collect and how we use it. We also inform you about your rights and how to contact us if you have questions about how we handle your information.
Who is the controller of your data?
- Identity: Félix Mediavilla Rodríguez (KALKUREKA) – NIF: 09332131L
- Mailing address: Calle Dr José Ruipérez, 2, 30007 – Murcia.
- Phone: 652040157
- Email: [email protected]
What data do we collect, with what purpose do we do it and what legitimizes us to do?
Depending on how you interact with us these are the data we collect, the purposes for which we collect them and the legitimacy or legal basis that allows us to collect them:
-Management of contextual, not personalized advertising.
||Newsletter service administration||-Subscriber consent|
|Clients||-Invoice information (Name and surname, NIF, invoice address)
-Comunication info: email, telephone number
|-Contract administrations||-Contract perfomance|
How long do we keep your data?
- Website users: We keep your data for a maximum period of 6 months or until you request the cancellation of your data.
- Subscriber newsletter: We keep your data for a maximum period of 6 months or until you request the cancellation of your data.
- Clients: We keep your data for the duration of our business relationship and, once concluded, during the statutory limitation periods.
To whom do we communicate your data?
We can communicate your information to:
- To the public administrations in the cases foreseen in the law: Public Organisms, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities.
- Suppliers of necessary services for our activity and who act as processors of these data. Among them:
- Hosting and email services are contracted with Soluciones Web Online SL (“Professional Hosting”). This entity treats the data in accordance with a contract that links it to KALKUREKA, without assigning the data for other purposes than the provision of the aforementioned services and in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by KALKUREKA. “Professional Hosting” is a company domiciled in Calle Merida, portal 6 1-1, Roquetas de Mar, 04720, ALMERIA, SPAIN. You can get more information on their website: profesionalhosting.com.
Do we make international data transfers?
For certain services we can turn to third-party suppliers who live outside the European Union.
Some of these providers may transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
In these cases, we always verify that these suppliers comply with the European legality in terms of international data transfer, through, for example, their adhesion to the US Privacy Shield.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data contained in our files. You can request confirmation of whether or not you are treating the data that concerns you and detailed information on aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data or
- Request the limitation of the treatment in the cases established by the RGPD, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose the treatment of data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. In those cases, we will stop treating the data, except for legitimate, imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of the data and its transmission to another data controller. You will be able to receive the personal data that you have provided and they concern you in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
To whom can you claim for your data?
To exercise your rights, you must send your request to Félix Mediavilla Rodríguez attaching to it a copy of your ID, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity by email to: [email protected] or through or a letter sent to the address: C / Dr José Ruipérez, 2, 7E, 30007, MURCIA.
Children under 16 years old must not access this website or use their services without the authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Since we can not control whether users are minors, it is advised that parents and guardians must establish the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the website and provide personal data without their supervision, Kalkureka admitting responsibility in this regard.
We also inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that there has been an infringement of the legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
The Kalkureka website may include links to third-party websites whose privacy policies are alien to Kalkureka’s. Kalkureka is not responsible for the privacy and processing of personal data by such websites. When you access these sites you must decide if you accept their privacy policies.